March 7, 2012

As for a return

I feel so like myself. It's a huge relief, I can't even begin to tell you. I'm sitting here at the cafe before my college class begins, slowly sipping chai and nibbling an oatmeal raisin cookie. I turned in my mini-essay this morning and completed the final (except for the final exam) physics test! I'm really excited about this trimester. Not even just about physics and calculus ending, but about the new classes starting. Even though I'm going to have two subpar teachers, I'm so excited about the material. Plus - I'll be a third trimester senior! Can you believe it's March already? Can you believe it! I can't believe we've made it this long. I actually feel like we're in the final stretch, and that's incredibly reinvigorating. Plus, they're playing cute 60s music on the loudspeakers and it's nearly 60 degrees. I still have work to do, but that's ok. I'm just so relieved I'm into college, and only three weeks until I hear the results from the others!

I wrote the above paragraph at 1:30pm. At 6:30pm I received a "likely" letter from an Ivy League school, basically accepting me. Needless to say, it's been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment