March 7, 2012

As for ACCEPTANCE!

Shocked relief is the state I'm in. I'm ecstatic to get in...and the fact that I got a likely letter is just icing on the cake. I can't really articulate.....I'm so excited....but this should give you an idea of the kind of anxiety I've been feeling up until tonight! It's just strange to see getting into an Ivy League as a human feat. Up until now it's kind of seemed like this alien entity that so many wish for, but only the obscenely amazing get. And I don't see how they saw me as good enough...but they did. And all that matters is that the options that will now be open to me in life just increased exponentially. Plus - I just found out where I might spend the next four years of my life! I can't even think straight. This is everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment