April 21, 2012

As for a summer day and the bullies

Wait, what was that? It isn't summer? I don't understand. I slept late this morning, made myself toast and coffee for breakfast. Which I ended up having at 2pm on my front porch in the beautiful weather. Went out with my family for sushi (my second time having it!) as well, which was nice.

Side note. You know what they always used to say to the nerdy bullied kids (a.k.a. me)? In the end, you will come out on top. The popular kids are peaking now, you will peak later. Your nerdy issues will prove useful later on, you will lead a long and fruitful life. I don't know about the rest of you, but I didn't believe one stitch of this as a kid. Now? self-aggrandizing moment The college I'm going to is far better than the colleges my bullies will be attending next fall. Mwahahahaha. Life. Win.


No comments:

Post a Comment