August 25, 2011

As for morningtime

Well, at this point I guess it's good afternoon. Eh, what else do you expect. It's summer. For the past three days my internet has been down (Verizon? What's wrong with you?), but to my pleasant surprise I wake up at 10am, pull my laptop onto my bed and....tah-dah! It's back. Hence, two hours went out the window due to 'needing' to catch up. I really did need to order that sweater. I swear.

Anyways, with only a week and a half left in my summer vacation I am *finally* taking it upon myself to go back to school shopping. This is probably the one year when I haven't actually been thinking about it at all...I think as senior year is approaching, I just care less and less. Hm. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a negative thing.

In order to try to harken back to the 2 weeks I just spent on the beach, I have for you (whoever you are) a guy-heavy (with a touch of femme mixed in) beach playlist! Perfect for feeling that free-wheeling independence. And for maintaining a sufficient level of denial about the upcoming school year - ew.

We Don't Need Our Heads - A Great Big Pile of Leaves
Battery Kinzie - Fleet Foxes
Cheerleader - Grizzly Bear
Lasso - Phoenix
She's Long Gone - The Black Keys
Skip the Charades - Cold War Kids
Older - Band of Horses
Sorrowing Man - City and Colour
With Arms Outstretched - Rilo Kiley
Down By The Water - The Drums
Acid Tongue - Jenny Lewis
Moon and Sun - Gomez
Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin
San Jose - Joe Purdy
When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats
Waiting For My Chance to Come - Noah And The Whale

No comments:

Post a Comment