May 25, 2012

As for 7

A couple of weeks ago, Hannah introduced me to The Lumineers. Needless to say, now I'm hooked. I'm on one of those artist binges where i just endlessly cycle their music, and since I only have two songs by them....I've been playing them on a loop. Yes :)
Flapper Girl - The Lumineers

Also, I just found out I have to take senior finals, which I thought I was exempt from. I'm frustrated, but there's nothing I can do about it now, so I'm not letting it get to me. The end of this year will now in no way be a tapering off, but rather, pounding the pavement for seven more days and then summer. I found out in addition to my menial froyo selling job, I will probably be regularly babysitting a six-month old boy. Awww. I love children, until they get annoying (toddlers). 

No comments:

Post a Comment