May 10, 2012

As for the play

This here's the playlist for The Real Thing and the pre-show soundtrack! Put this baby on shuffle and go back to the '60s and you're set to go.

I'm a Believer - The Monkees
I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher
A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - The Righteous Brothers
Skaters' Waltz
I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
Alpine Symphony - Strauss
You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) - The Beatles
Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
Baby, You're a Rich Man - The Beatles
Harvest Moon - Neil Young
One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals
Be My Baby - The Ronettes
It's My Party - Lesley Gore
Big Girls Don't Cry - The Four Seasons
Breaking Up Is Hard To Do - Neil Sedaka
Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka
Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles

No comments:

Post a Comment