January 7, 2012

As for sick days

Long weekend for me, considering I was out from school sick yesterday. It was literally an all day movie marathon. Good Will Hunting in the morning, out to Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy at the theater in the afternoon, and The Royal Tenenbaums in the evening. The first and last were amazing, the second was....pretty all over the place. Our consensus was: confused. Although, it was a good excuse to get out of the house.

I also finally jumped on the "El Camino" train - the latest album from The Black Keys. I've always liked their stuff - I probably had five or six of their earlier songs - but I love this album. It's kind of reminiscent of City and Colour's latest album "Little Hell." So far my favorite songs off of it are Hell of a Season and Gold on the Ceiling.

Alright, well I'm still getting over this sickness. Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment