September 26, 2011

As for college

With the onset of fall (and sweaters) I have assumed the 'don'tgiveashit' style. Exploiting my mom's extensive collection of sweaters and flannel from the 90s, nearly every day is a cozyfest. This weekend, I lived in my thick opaque leggings, oversized sweater, and fuzzy boots (they feel like Uggs on the inside...but are actually attractive on the outside). I may or may not occasionally wear dresses with sweaters over them (yup, I went there) Angela Chase style.

I had a college interview last week at my first choice college. And no, in case you were wondering, I'm not going to tell you what it is because 1. people judge people based on their ambition and 2. dude, I'll totally be embarrassed if I don't get in. So, that being said, I've realized over the past year or so of the college admissions process something about myself that I'm actually really thankful for - I like lots of things. Hence, I love many of my college options. So you know what? When I don't get in to college A and say that I'm actually delighted to go to college B... I'm actually telling the truth. Novel, right?

Also I had really great berry blend froyo today. That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment